Digital Marketing Intern
Digital Marketing Intern
NIK has been a leader in the domain of Agriculture ever since 2002 with the main focus on innovative technologies for automatization and digitalization of the processes in local farms. Our portfolio includes some of the world leaders in the production of GPS equipment and irrigation systems for agriculture.
Innovations and technologies in the precision farming area are our passion. Our marketing team loves bringing those products to life by creating stories and engage potential customers with their promotion.
If you want to be part of our marketing team and grow with us, join us as a Digital Marketing Intern.
What will you learn if you join our team?
- Manoeuvre digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle;
- Creating content for the digital platforms – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn;
- Creating and implementing marketing strategies;
- Analyzing and reporting the results of marketing campaigns;
- Organization and participation in various online and physical events;
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills in Bulgarian and English;
- Experience in creating and managing digital campaigns;
- Basic skills with tools for graphic design (Photoshop CS) and video processing;
- Work with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads;
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Experience with SEO and SEM;
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills.
• Competitive starting remuneration;
• Social benefits;
• Opportunity for professional career development;
• Positive working environment with a highly motivated and qualified team.
Five years in a row, we`ve been honored with the Trimble Award for developing and popularizing precision farming in Bulgaria. For 2020 we have been awarded the Forbes Business Award which makes us the first representative of the agriculture domain in the prestigious awarding. We were also recognized as one of the top 50 Best employers in Bulgaria for 2020 and 2021 and received the Gold award for “Employer of the year” in the field of Agriculture.
If you are interested in this position and consider yourself matching the criteria, apply now. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All the personal data provided by you will be kept confidential and will be used only for the purpose of this recruitment procedure.