Center Pivot Valley
- Valley spans are independently field-tested to outperform other brands under all field conditions.
- Standard, low, high and ultra-high profiles available.
- Truss rod and angle design create a smooth crown that maintains even loading in the span.
- Polyurethane flange gaskets deliver longer, leak-free life.
- Truss angle placement and lengths provide even loading on uneven terrain.
- Exclusive Valley warranty
- Made in the USA: The patented Valley gearbox is the only brand of pivot gearbox made in the USA
- Corrosion resistant: Hot-dip galvanized
- Built to last: Four-leg drive unit with braces
- Made stronger: Heavy 8-bolt pipe flanges
- Reduces downtime: Welded sprinkler coupler
- Full wrap-around weldments
- Minimal repair: Forged truss rod heads
- Even distribution of loads: Uniform pipeline and truss rod crowns
- Even loading: Tight contact of truss rod head in the socket
- Elbow options: Riser and lower elbow options allow integration of a Seametrics Flowmeter or Nelson Valve into the riser pipe, and the Clemons filter option instead of lower elbow
Center pivot Specifications
- Pivot point options- 6 5/8″, 8 5/8″, 10″
- Maximum machine length- 2,800′
- Pipe diameter options– 5“, 6″, 6 5/8″, 8 5/8″, 10″
- Span length options- 115′ – 225′
- Overhang options- 9′ – 100′
- Towable pivot point options- 2-Wheel E-Z Tow, 4-Wheel E-Z Tow, Skid Tow
- Booster pump options- 2 HP, 5 HP, 7.5 HP
- Tire size options- 11.2-24, 11-22.5 Recap, 14,9-24, 16.9-24, 11.2-38,12.4R38, 18.4-26, Firestone Champion Hydro ND
- Crop clearance profile options- Low, standard, high and ultra-high
Valley engineers the structure to ensure field loads are uniformly distributed. Uniform loading, combined with the best drive unit design, make Valley pivots the most resistant to ruts and twisting in a variety of field conditions. Through engineering excellence, Valley is recognized as the industry leader.
The Strongest, Most Trusted Gearbox in the Industry. Manufactured in the USA.
Each one gearbox Valley passes the most demanding test before it leaves the factory and arrives in your field – so you can rest easy knowing you have the most reliable gearbox available for your irrigation equipment.
- Superior design: Three times the life of competitive gearboxes, based on independent tests.
- Greater torque capacity: Bull gear delivers 20% higher torque capacity, based on independent tests.
- Built-to-last: Longer output shaft increases mud and crop clearance, reducing chance of seal damage.
- Minimizes bearing loads: Special offset rims position tire close to the gearbox to minimize bearing loads for longer life.
- Highest load rating: Input and output bearings are American made and case hardened, resulting in the industry’s highest load rating.
- Handles extreme conditions: Gearbox housing made to handle high-stress areas and extreme operating conditions.
- Additional load capabilities: Bronze bull gear option provides additional load capabilities with hardened steel worm for extreme operating conditions or extended life under less-severe conditions.
Specifications Valley gearbox
- Large-capacity rubber diaphragm- Expands with heat and pressure to minimize water condensation.
- Input and output bearings- American made and case hardened to provide the highest quality and highest load rating available in the industry.
- Worm gear-High-strength ductile iron provides significantly longer wear life than steel when combined with a cast iron bull gear.
- Tooth design- Industry-exclusive 25° tooth angle provides 40% longer life and better reliability in tough conditions compared to normal 14 1/2° tooth designs.
- Largest bull gear neck and keyway- Provides strength in critical load-bearing area.
- Expansion chamber- Cap made of corrosion-resistant cast aluminum; rubber diaphragm Allows oil to expand and contract during operation.The vented cap prevents pressure buildup and prevents Seals from leaking.
- Threaded endcap- Allows accurate bearing preload to increase bearing life.
- 52:1 gear ratio-Fully recessed tooth design keeps oil between engaged gears.
- Bull gear-High-strength cast iron provides the highest load capacity and longest life in the industry. Optional bronze gear is available for extreme conditions.
- Multi-viscosity gearbox oil- Exceeds 85w140 GL5 oil for long gear wear under extreme load conditions.
Valley control panels
Valley control panels
Transition to Smart Irrigation the Easy Way through the new generation of Valley ICON panels
- Monitor: Access real-time status of your pivot and other inputs.
- Report: Learn from your past with historical data in easy-to-read, customizable formats.
- Manage: Control your irrigation machine from your mobile device or desktop.
- ICON5 Features
- 5-Inch, full-color touchscreen display
- Intuitive interface
- Soft-touch buttons
- AgSense® comes built in and ready to use
- BaseStation3™ compatible
- Variable rate irrigation (VRI) equipped
- Cable theft monitoring (additional hardware or subscription required)
Komet Irrigation is a family company that has been innovating agricultural sprinklers for more than 60 years. Includes the Komet Precision Twister (KPT), Komet Precision Spray (KPS) and Twin Ultra line of volume guns.
- Komet 3-D Motion System gives a uniform water distribution throughout the entire water pattern.
- Specially designed body legs reduce dripping to a minimum.
- Special groove and surface design provide consistent water droplets across the entire water pattern.
- Minimal losses to wind drift.
- Gentle to sensitive soils.
- Three plate choices: Standard trajectory, Low trajectory and the industry-exclusive Ultra-Low trajectory.
- Rapid Fit Nozzle System offers fast and easy installation and cleaning of plugged nozzles.
Nelson® Irrigation offers a full line of water application products designed for your specific field conditions and crops. Unmatched innovation in irrigation from Nelson has brought about years of revolutions, such as Rotator® technology on drops and Big Gun® sprinklers.
- Greater Throw Radius
- Higher Uniformity
- Precision manufactured regulators to feature a patented dampening system, plug resistance and expanded flow range
- Full and part-circle end guns available in a variety of trajectory, nozzle and coating options
Senninger® Irrigation has been developing water- and energy-efficient sprinklers for more than 50 years.
- Sprinkler options include: i-Wob2®, Xi-Wob®, Xcel-Wobbler UP3 Top, Super Spray®, LDN®
- Low-pressure operation saves money and energy
- UP3 Easy Change: Easy Clean Nozzle is easy to remove for cleaning and changing.
- Regulators with very low friction losses
Recommendation for irrigation
With advanced management software Valley Scheduling™ and NIK AGRO SERVICE we provide easy-to-understand irrigation recommendations based on real, scientific data about your soil, crop type, development stage and automatically updated weather conditions.