Self-Propelled Sprayer Apache AS1230
The state-of-the-art cab of Apache AS1230
The modern cabin features state-of-the-art equipment, comfortable seats, and an option for installation of navigation display Trimble for more precise work on the field.
The Flex -Frame construction and adjustable ergonomic seat absorb shocks, providing a smooth, consistent ride.
Why to choose the Apache Sprayer?
Apache AS1230 sprayers with mechanical drive system are light, but reliable machines, tailored for higher workload and easier maintenance.
The main distinctive features of the Apache sprayers are:
- Power-to-the-Ground™ – patented technology that allows a full 90 percent of an Apache’s horsepower to be transferred to the ground, making it more efficient during work on the field;
- The Apache’s mechanical drive transmission has fewer parts, making it is easier to maintain.
- Due to its simple construction, the Apache is rugged and dependable in different conditions;
- Excellent performance on tough terrains and sharper turns;
- Less soil compaction thanks to the lighter construction of the sprayer;
- Smooth ride guaranteed by the Flex-Frame technology;
- Patented suspension system;
- Booms with sturdy and easy to maintain construction;
- State-of-the-art cab allowing comfort during work.
Smooth ride with the Flex-Frame technology
Flex-frame consists of C-channel flex – frame rails and a pivoting front axle
- The frame flexes as the driver turns or drive over uneven ground
- All wheels stay on the ground at all times
- Reduced wear on accumulators and shocks
The flex-frame means:
- Less stress on machine and operator
- Less maintenance and downtime
- Increased durability for a longer machine life
Booms for Apache AS1230
Apache 1230 has Pommier booms in several sizes: 30 m, 37 m and 40 m.
A new boom rack common to all Apache models offers a stronger, more flexible, better protected and lower-maintenance boom package.
|Axle width||304 cm|
|Booms - Pommier||30 m, 37 m and 40 m|
|Crop clearance||127 cm|
|Product tank||4542 liters|
|Rinse tank||379 l|
|Top road speed||up to 40 km/h|
|Transmission||ZF Power Shift, 6-speed|
|Patented suspension with independent hydraulic|