Self-Propelled Sprayer Berthoud Raptor 2016
Why to choose Berthoud Raptor for your farm?
The new model RAPTOR self-propelled sprayer from 2016 is equipped with the latest BERTHOUD innovations.
The RAPTOR range has been designed for large surface areas while optimizing your comfort and productivity.
Exceptional vertical stability especially when turning and very good stability on sloped ground thanks to its central pivot suspension. It follows variations in slopes without any action required by the user.
Available from 24 to 38 m.
The boom is equipped with an anti-yaw device independent for each arm. This system reduces horizontal whiplash when accelerating and braking to protect the boom structure.
- Quadrix protected nozzle holders at the front and the rear.
- End arms breakaway in 3 directions
- The articulations are very sturdy, and cylinders operate with piston retracted when the boom is unfolded
- Vertical damping by Nitrogen ball on the rams
Available in 36, 38, 40 and 42 m, the EKTAR B2 boom was developed by BERTHOUD to provide you with a real advantage to increase your productivity.
Available in 36 а 44 m, the EKTAR B3 boom has a POMMIER design and is associated to a BERTHOUD pendulo axial suspension (not available on 4240FC and 5240FC from 39 to 44 m).
A point in common between the EKTAR B2 and B3: the pendulo Axial boom suspension
- Allows you to work in Axial mode or in pendulum mode, you can switch from one mode to the other from the cab
- Double anti-yaw effect : on unfolding actuators of the main arms and on the mobile frame
- Slope control, variable geometries and reset as standard
|AXIALE||24 - 38 m|
|Boom position||Rear boom|
|Boom suspension||Axiale or Pendulum-axiale|
|Capacities||2500 - 3200 - 4200 – 5200|
|Chassis||2 to 4 pneumatic suspensions|
|EKTAR B2||36 - 42 m|
|EKTAR B3||36 - 44 m|
|Speed||up to 40 km/h|