Autopilot™ Automated Steering System
Operate day or night and in dusty or low visibility conditions
Reduce operator fatigue and increase safety
More efficient work
Complete field applications quickly and accurately
Autopilot™ Automated Steering System delivers highest-accuracy steering in any field type. Installs directly into the hydraulic system, this automated system is the ideal choice for the most demanding row crop farming applications.
- with Trimble navigation displays – CFX-750 and FmX
- Installation of the system to the hydraulic control of the machine, which provides free access to the control panel
- Autopilot signals to adjust its position to follow the correct path, when your vehicle gets out of the correct position
- Plugs in to many guidance-ready vehicles, minimizing the need for additional equipment
- Integrates directly into vehicle’s hydraulics for clear access to cab control
- Autopilot uses T3 sensors to calculate the actual position of the vehicle to help minimize skips and overlaps in areas with rolling terrain, slopes, and rough ground
- NextSwath End-of-row turn technology – helps you execute the best possible path to turn around a vehicle and approach the next crop row or swath with the implement precisely aligned to begin working.